Do Not Sell My Personal Information
This web application ("Web App") is used by Organizations to verify Consumer Privacy Act requests.
Before you can create a new privacy request, you must first start at the Organization's website and click on the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link. That link will being you back here and you can then start your request.
For Organizations, we are a Firewall for your Privacy Requests and provide the following benefits to your Privacy Management Program:
- Reject robotic traffic and malicious requests. We use robot filters, captchas, and anti-virus software to deny unwanted traffic.
- Suppress invalid or incomplete privacy requests such as junk postings, unsolicited offers, etc.
- Validate the request content. For example, email addresses & telephone numbers the correct length, format, etc.
- Authenticate/Verify that that the consumer controls the indicated contact mechanisms like telephone, email address, street address, etc. (according to your specifications).
- Submit the privacy request to you only after it has been completed and certified by the consumer. Your statutory time to respond will not start until you have received the certified request.
- Keep an Audit Trail so you can prove when a privacy request was started, modified, certified, and delivered to you.
- Detect Duplicates to alert your staff of repetitive or abusive requests.
- All in a Secure Data Center where we encrypt data when in transit and while at rest within the database.
Sign up for service at Consumer Privacy Act Compliance
This Web App is owned by FMAprivacy, and we act as a third-party service provider. You can learn more about us and our privacy policies by using the links below.